Virtual manufacturing, product design for adaptability/sustainability, simulation modeling and applications, dynamic manufacturing planning, image-based methods in reverse engineering
1. Zhao C, Peng Q, Gu P, Development of a Paper-bag Folding Machine using Open Architecture for Adaptability, Proc IMechE Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 2015, 229(S1), 155–169.
2. Hosseinpour A, Peng Q, Gu P, A benchmark-based method for sustainable product design, Benchmarking: an International Journal, 2015, 22(4),1-23.
3. Kaushal A, Zhao Y, Peng Q, Strome T, Weldon E, Zhang M, Chochinov A, Evaluation of fast track strategies using agent-based simulation modeling to reduce waiting time in a hospital emergency department, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2015, 50, 18-31.
4. Zhao Y, Peng Q, Strome T, Weldon E, Zhang M, Chochinov A, Bottleneck Detection for Improvement of Emergency Department Efficiency, Business Process Management Journal, 2015, 21(3), 564 - 585.
5. Kang X., Peng Q, Integration of CAD Models with Product Assembly Planning in a Web-based 3D Visualized Environment, International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing, 2014, 8,121–131.
6. Hu C, Peng Q, Gu P, Adaptable Interface Design for Open-architecture Products, Journal of Computer-Aided Design and Applications, 2014, 12(2), 1–10.
7. Hu C, Peng Q, Gu P, Interface adaptability for an industrial painting machine, Journal of Computer-Aided Design and Applications, 2013, 11(2), 182–192.
8. Xie Y, Peng Q, Integration of Value Stream Mapping and Agent-based Modeling for OR Improvement, Business Process Management Journal, 2012, 18(4), 585 – 599.
9. Kang X, Peng Q, Cell Segmentation-based Dynamical Loading for Efficient VE Navigation, Computer-Aided Design & Applications, 2011, 8(3), 407-420.
10. Yu C, Peng Q, Icing Detection Using Image-based 3D Shape Recovery, Computer-Aided Design and Applications, 2010, 7(3), 335-347.
11. C. Chung and Q. Peng, Tool selection-embedded optimal assembly planning in a dynamic manufacturing environment, Computer-Aided Design, 2009, 41(7), p.501-512.
12. X. Kang and Q. Peng, Tool Feasibility Analysis for Fixture Assembly Planning, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering,Transactions of the ASME, 2008, 130(4), 041010-1 --9.