Biomedical Engineering, instrumentation, biological signal processing, and rehabilitation.
1. Rutherford G., Lithgow B. and Moussavi Z., “Short and Long-Term Effects of rTMS Treatment on Alzheimer’s Disease at Different Stages: A Pilot Study,” J Experimental Neurosciences, 9:43-51, June 2015, http://www.la-press.com/short-and-long-term-effects-of-rtms-treatment-on-alzheimers-disease-at-article-a4878-abstract.
2. Kumaraganage C., Lithgow B. and Moussavi Z., “Investigation of a New Weighted Averaging Method to Improve SNR of Electrocochleography Recordings,” J Trans. IEEE Biomed Eng., in press. April 2015.
3. Soltanzadeh R. and Moussavi Z., “Sleep Stage Detection using Tracheal Breathing Sounds: A Pilot Study,” J Annals of Biomed Eng., in press March 2015.
4. Lithgow B., Garrett A., Moussavi Z., Gurvich C., Kulkarni J., Maller J. and Fitzgerald P., “Major Depression and Electrovestibulography,” World J Biological Psychiatry, In press, 2015.
5. Modirrousta M., Shams E., Katz Cara, Mansouri B., Moussavi Z, Sareen J. and Enns M., “The efficacy of deep repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the medial prefrontal cortex in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,” J Depression and Anxiety, Accepted, March 2015.
6. Dastgheib Z., Lithgow B., Blakley B. and Moussavi Z., “A New Diagnostic Vestibular Evoked Response,” J. Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, 44:14 in press, 2015. DOI: 10.1186/s40463-015-0065-7
7. Kumaraganage C., Lithgow B. and Moussavi Z., “A new Low Noise Signal Acquisition Protocol and Electrode Placement for Electrocochleography (ECOG) Recordings,” J Med Biol Eng Comp, In press, March 2015.
8. Blakley B., Dastgheib Z., Lithgow B. and Moussavi Z., “Preliminary report: neural firing patterns specific for Meniere’s disease,” J. Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, 43: (52) Dec. 2014.
9. Kumaraganage C., Lithgow B. and Moussavi Z., “Development of an Ultra-Low Noise, Miniature Signal Conditioning Device for Vestibular Evoked Response Recordings,” BioMedical Engineering Journal OnLine. 13(1) Jan. 2014. http://www.biomedical-engineering-online.com/content/13/1/6
10. Byagowi A., Mohades D. and Moussavi Z. “Design and Application of a Novel Virtual Reality Navigational Technology (VRNChair),” J Experimental Neuroscience, 2014:8 7-14, doi: 10.4137/JEN.S13448
11. Sarraf S., Birjandi A., Moussavi Z., “Non-invasive and Automatic Diagnosis of Patients at High Risk of Swallowing Aspiration,” J Med Biol Eng Comp (MBEC), DOI: 10.1007/s11517-014-1151-0014-1151-0, March 2014.